Practical steps that will hand you the keys to stress management.
Escaping the Stress Trap
You can’t eliminate stress, but you can learn to control stress before it controls you. Mary Southerland transforms the promises of the Twenty-third Psalm into easy-to-implement, practical steps that will hand you the keys to stress management. Imagine facing each day knowing how to:
- Take charge of anxiety-filled moments in order to manage and control your stress level.
- Maximize your physical energy and decrease stress levels by eating the right foods.
- Choose the correct attitude toward your job in order to be successful in your work.
- Respond correctly to anger, fear, and depression with healthy emotions that manage stress.
- “Escaping the Stress Trap” is a story-filled, humorous, and helpful approach to dealing with the pressures of life. The chapter-by-chapter study guide is ideal for both personal and small group studies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.